Family Wellbeing | Maximising your fertility through Nutrition
Whether you’re thinking about starting a family, or are undergoing fertility treatment, this Masterclass will give you an insight into how nutrition can support both men and women on their fertility journey.
Topics we’ll cover:
- Understanding Your Fertility: Get insights into the reproductive system, menstrual cycle, and the key factors that may affect your fertility.
- Pre-conception Health: Discover how preparing your body for pregnancy can significantly impact your chances of conceiving and having a healthy pregnancy.
- The Role of the Vaginal Microbiome: Explore the fascinating world of the vaginal microbiome and how it influences fertility and overall reproductive health.
- Supporting Male Fertility: Learn about the important role men play in fertility and gain valuable tips for optimising male reproductive health.
- Nutrition, Lifestyle & Supplements: Explore the role of diet, lifestyle choices, and supplements in supporting fertility and increasing your chances of a successful pregnancy.
Who is this session for?
This session is for men and women who:
- At the beginning of their fertility journey.
- Have just started trying for a baby
- Not planning to have children yet but want to know how to support yourself now.
- Planning your second or third pregnancy and want to improve your health.
- Are feeling lost when it comes to your fertility?
You can ask questions during the session and do feel free to send them through in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
This webinar will be delivered by Nutritional Therapists, Lisa Hughes and Jennie Haire. With over 12 years of combined experience in women’s health, Jennie and Lisa have supported hundreds of women and men on their journey to parenthood. They are passionate about educating and empowering individuals to take control of their fertility through nutrition and lifestyle changes.